1. I got my first schedule from my coach!
I was rather pleased! She obviously knows how to coach the "use to be's"...
I am running 3 times a week....3 miles, 3 miles, and 5 miles.
I am running them at 10:00 pace...which is tough...I think my legs hurt more when I go slow...
The idea is to have them last longer...A year would be nice!
I really do think this is exactly where I need to be!
2. My whole house is sick...and it is in our lungs! Including me! My lungs are frying, even when I am just sitting. I hope it does not last long!
3. I am still getting my runs in! YiPPEE! It's miserable with weeeeezzzzyyyy lungs though!
But I am not about to email my coach the first week and give an excuse!!!
4. I plan to count how many times I go up and down the stairs in a day...I'm pretty sure it's 100!
5. I'm not eating after 7! I actually didn't think that I ate much after 7! I am shocked at how many times I have to stop...back away!! No wonder I have weight to lose!
6. That's been my week...it felt like a lot more stuff....your lucky...I'm not going to make it to 30!