Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Booked!

I got my January race booked!!!
I wanted one towards the end of the month to give me time to recover...from having a baby...and then build up a bit of strength!
I found one on the 25th of January...perfect!
It's a 4 miler...so it will be hard to get a time and improve it!
I will have to look at what time I run/walk per mile!
This first race will be mostly walking!
I am also trying to lose 35 lbs.
So I have really changed my eating...and cutting out the sugars! :)
Which is tough for me...because I am a SWEET LOVER!
Right now, I am depending on SLIM AND SASSY, from doterra to help curve my cravings...
So far...it's working!
I take a drop after I eat to help me not crave sweets...and then at night so that I don't night eat!
My starting weight is 170lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear about your registration for a 4 miler race. It starts on January 25th ... dont'worry: you have time.
    I, too, would like to lose weight as I ate a lot of cakes during Christmas holiday. Unfortunately, this might also affect my cholesterol level. Anyway, since January 7th, I have been eating more veggies.
    Enjoy your training!

    ReplyDelete