Monday, June 7, 2010

70 and perfect!

I have not been able to go outside, due to extreme allergies!
It is such a bummer, missing out on all the beautiful weather!
But tonight I decided to go for a run and pay the price!
We just had a heavy rain and so usually that will push all the pollen down for a time!
My daughter, Brooke came with me.
We had a Wonderful run of talking, laughing, and just enjoying the special time together!
I was 100% pain free!!!!!
I think if I will take it slow...I may be able to be a runner!
What a great opportunity to have one on one time with Brooke!

PLUS...NO RUNNING EYES AND RUNNING NOSE...ALLERGIES STAYED IN CHECK!
LOVE IT!

14 comments:

  1. oy, sorry you have bad allergies. no fun. but I'm glad you and your lil' one had a run together;-)

    hope you're having fun with your family and now sis and her family so close by;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I can certainly relate to the allergies, sooo sorry you're a bad sufferer like myself! So glad that you got out for an injury-free and no sinus problems - woohoooo!! Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your run with Brooke and no allergy repercussions!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried nettle capsules or tea? it's a natural antihistimine. It's really cool your daughter goes running with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!! That sounds like so much fun, I would love to run with Jayden, but he doesn't enjoy running...I have tried. But Cliff and I will run (side by side) on the treadmills, I really enjoy that, it makes the pain bearable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family time is the best and should be top of the list. You set a great example. Hope the allergies don't get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news on the pain free! and solid QT with Dots
    -DR

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great! Allergies suck. My husband suffers horribly. also glad you had a pain free run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay yay yay for a pain-free run with Brooke. Of course you can be a runner!
    Not so good about the allergies...hope they don't last all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Good for you, hopefully more days like this will come around for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! Yay for a great run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you will feel good soon! I'm sure that you're a runner :) Enjoy your training sessions with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers to having a great run! I love running after a good rain...everything is so fresh and clean:)

    You are a runner!

    ReplyDelete