Monday, June 7, 2010

70 and perfect!

I have not been able to go outside, due to extreme allergies!
It is such a bummer, missing out on all the beautiful weather!
But tonight I decided to go for a run and pay the price!
We just had a heavy rain and so usually that will push all the pollen down for a time!
My daughter, Brooke came with me.
We had a Wonderful run of talking, laughing, and just enjoying the special time together!
I was 100% pain free!!!!!
I think if I will take it slow...I may be able to be a runner!
What a great opportunity to have one on one time with Brooke!

PLUS...NO RUNNING EYES AND RUNNING NOSE...ALLERGIES STAYED IN CHECK!
LOVE IT!

14 comments:

  1. oy, sorry you have bad allergies. no fun. but I'm glad you and your lil' one had a run together;-)

    hope you're having fun with your family and now sis and her family so close by;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I can certainly relate to the allergies, sooo sorry you're a bad sufferer like myself! So glad that you got out for an injury-free and no sinus problems - woohoooo!! Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your run with Brooke and no allergy repercussions!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried nettle capsules or tea? it's a natural antihistimine. It's really cool your daughter goes running with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!! That sounds like so much fun, I would love to run with Jayden, but he doesn't enjoy running...I have tried. But Cliff and I will run (side by side) on the treadmills, I really enjoy that, it makes the pain bearable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family time is the best and should be top of the list. You set a great example. Hope the allergies don't get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news on the pain free! and solid QT with Dots
    -DR

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great! Allergies suck. My husband suffers horribly. also glad you had a pain free run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay yay yay for a pain-free run with Brooke. Of course you can be a runner!
    Not so good about the allergies...hope they don't last all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Good for you, hopefully more days like this will come around for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you will feel good soon! I'm sure that you're a runner :) Enjoy your training sessions with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheers to having a great run! I love running after a good rain...everything is so fresh and clean:)

    You are a runner!

    ReplyDelete