Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Try Again!

Since my last half marathon turned into a 5K....I am going to try again!
There is a half in Sept.

My sweet sister thinks it is smart to run before racing!
I have learned to love running without races...and now I am getting use to racing without running!
It does leave my legs extra sore...but at least I can count on getting a run in every once in awhile!

Today I have a 5k here in town!
I figure if you schedule on every week...you can count on getting 3 miles guaranteed!

I do plan on finding consistency...and soon!


8 comments:

  1. Really, we have to run before we race? ; )

    Good luck today and I'm glad you have a new half to focus on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running before racing seems logical, great news on the 5ks and planned half in Sept.!
    -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, go, go you racing rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like your treadmill is still injured :( hope that gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to find 5K's around here, it's mostly 10k's. Loving running is good, I'm not there yet. I tolerate it as a necessary evil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well young lady, if you do not run before a race, it it called a backwards race? I still on a high being with you and your sisters on the 5K and lunch at the park in Provo, Utah. Just remember, it you walk like me, you will have a better cheering than those coming in first. :)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a half to focus on should should help with the running before racing. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete