Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Passed The Finish Line!



Can you even imagine a race that you train for...and your ready...just as you get to the finish line...they decide to move it a mile or two!
It's actually one of my worse nightmares!
I put everything I have into every race I run...whether I'm properly trained or not!
Well...I have been MIA for quite awhile...
I've been training for a BIG race!
The finish line has come and gone...and I am still in the race!
Hopefully tonight will be the BIG finish!
If not....hopefully soon...I'm starting to feel a bit fatigued!
I am excited to share pictures of the event...and the magnificent award...stay tuned! :)


3 comments:

  1. Sherri, Hi I saw your comment on another blog and came over to meet you. I am a homeschooling mommy to 6 also. Although my sixth is with Jesus, he was stillborn 1-24-12. I also love to run but I have not done so since December. I am excited to read more about your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri!

    It has been almost a year since I stopped by your blog! But I see we've both been in the thick of pregnancy. We are due in four weeks with baby number 5! I can't wait to start running again and I have missed blogging!

    Congratulations on your little one's arrival I enjoyed reading about him on your other blog. I'm happy to see you are still home schooling too. :)

    Have you started back running yet?

    Judi :)
    twelvefitfeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete