Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Advanced Cross Training Workout!!!!

I have been taking an advanced cross training class!
I absolutely love it!
I really want to keep a journal of the workouts that they have us do, so I can use them later...when I don't have a class to do it with!
I wish I would have started weeks ago...recording the different routines!
Hopefully, someone else will find this interesting and helpful!?

The class is an hour long...

Warm up: 1/2 mile
30 sec. each - no rest: jumping jacks, high knees, sky jumps (squat and jump as high as you can..reach high in the sky), skiing with a high knee, side lunges..with touching the ground on each side.

Workout:
1/2 mile run
5 hills
She gave us all a stack of cards.
We drew a card and then did the exercise that coordinated with the symbol, and we did as many as the card's # said....Jacks=11, Queens=12, Kings=13, Aces=14!
Jokers=1/2 mile run!

Diamonds=sit ups
Spades=push ups
hearts=burpees
clubs=squats
Jokers=1/2 mile run

We completed the entire set of cards...and then stretched!
It was extremely tough...but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment