Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Love the New Year!

 Can you believe it is here.....
2014!!!
I am so excited to get my resolutions started...and to follow through...all the way to the end of the year!
I love people who don't wait for Monday to start their eating right...or working out....
Or those who don't need a New Year to get Rocking!
But I am a Monday and a New Year gal!
My hopes are that I will start on the New Year and pass all the Mondays up...because I will be focused and moving towards my BIG goal!

Our greatest accomplishment of 2013 is baby #7!!!
He is here and healthy!
I couldn't be prouder!

Now for my goal!
I want to run a race every month of 2014....and I want to improve my time each month!
Since I just had the wee one...I am sure January race will be more walking than running...but that will make it easy to beat in February! :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your runs! I also would like to run a race a month in 2014 ... I'll probably run a 7 km short race on Sunday, January 5th: it will be my first race of the year.
    I will be looking forward to reading about your races ... and your improvement.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete